While developing our meditation practice in an urban environment is essential for daily living, there is something uniquely special about retreating into nature to deepen one's inner journey. Within a natural environment, one can renew the senses, rejuvenate the body & mind, and find the space for reflection, contemplation, stillness & silence. We invite you to join us for our annual 7D/6N meditation retreat facilitated by Maitreya amongst terraced-rice fields and the Unda river in the mountainside of East Bali! To see photos from our previous retreat, click HERE. This is a beautiful experience! This retreat is for those who have practiced active meditations with Maitreya or Satsanga previously. The purpose of the extended retreat time is to enable the practitioners to go deeper into their practices, both within the group and personal meditations. This is not a spa holiday or a sightseeing trip -- the purpose of this retreat is to go deeper inside yourself <3
To find out more information about the retreat, please use the links below.
* Retreat Centre
* Fees & Registration
* Getting There
* What to Bring
What to Bring:
1. Please make sure your visa requirements (HERE) are satisfied and that you also have at least 6 months validity on your passport and available Visa page
2. Passport, ID card
3. Water bottle (to refill with water at the retreat)
4. Yoga mat if you want it (there are none at the resort. Not necessary for our techniques but bring if you want to do self practice. They do have plenty of meditation cushions).
6. Clothes that are comfortable for movement and sitting.
7. White clothes for the evening ceremonies every evening (if you do not have white clothes, please do not buy special - just bring light colored clothes if you have it. If we can be in all white, it will make it very special. You may like to bring 2 - 3 sets)
8. Indonesian rupiah (you may want to buy food/beverages on the way or the return; otherwise all is included in your retreat fees while at the resort so no money is needed there, unless you opt for special services like massage or bodywork, etc).
9. Toiletries (towels are provided)
10. Any special dietary supplements, meal items, tea, etc that you need (can store in kitchen pantry)
11. Swimming suit so you can jump in the river!
12. Torch - it can get dark at night.
13. Open Mind, Open Heart and no expectations! :)
Here is a page from the Retreat Centre on what to bring, as well: http://www.awareness-bali.com/BaliNirarta/Practicalities.html